Friday, May 1, 2009

STOP PRESS
As I mentioned I had the two families coming pick up the two pups on Wednesday , I had them come at the same to time as it would be less stressful for both Paisley and I. The older woman who came to visit the puppy's last week and put a deposit on the little red one for her mum, actually bought her mum over to pick her up and basically the mum was an old bitch . She was mean to Paisley and Newman and was so old and crunchy and said she didn’t like Paisley and Newman they were to big. She said that isn’t the style of dog she likes, it was horrible. She was a nasty old cow and had Parkinson's and was shaking and rattling and almost feel down the one stair we have from the entry to the lounge room, so I gave her daughter back her $100 deposit and said that my pups need to go to homes where people really, really want them, so here's ya money and I will keep my puppy- thanks very much.... Her daughter who was the one who had come over and chosen the pup was quite a nice older lady and she was so embarrassed, but I'm so glad she didn’t take her , the poor pup would have had a sad old life...

So we are back to three pups left. As mentioned Cup cake went yesterday to her new home and Julie( her new owner) has already sent me a photo of her asleep in her new bed with her 4 year old Brooke. The puppy loves her new home and they just love her to pieces... They are the perfect family to have a puppy... If you now anyone who would like to buy a puppy and they re good people not like the Camilla Diville woman who almost got my red baby girl, have them call me. By the way Paisley is one today , Happy Birthday to the mummy Paisley....

No comments: